The ENC STC-25 Acoustical Barrier Blankets are manufactured using state of the art acoustical composite materials with an engineered design.
ENC’s STC-25 acoustical barrier blankets are designed to provide optimum sound control for both blocking and absorbing unwanted noise. They have been tested by an independent acoustical laboratory per ASTM E-90 and ASTM E-413 requirements and have a verified sound transmission loss.
ENC’s acoustical barrier blankets are fabricated with a proprietary polyvinyl-chloride coated outer shell; layers of noise absorbing and blocking material; an engineered inner core with an X-5 septum barrier.
About the STC-25 Acoustic Blanket
- Sound Transmission Class rated in accordance with ASTM E-413
- Flame Retardant to California Fire Marshall f-419.01 Specifications
- Length of Char: 3.5, After Flame: 2 seconds
- Working Temperature: -40°F to +200°F
- Oil Resistant, UV Resistant, Fiber-Free, Anti-Fungal, Self-Drying Poly-Vinyl Chloride Outer Shell with specifically developed inner core septum barrier
STC-25 Sound Transmission Loss (dB)
|% Octave Band Center Frequency||STC-25 Transmission Loss||% Octave Band Center Frequency||STC-25 Transmission Loss|
|63 Hz||8 dB||630 Hz||33 dB|
|80 Hz||10 dB||800 Hz||36 dB|
|100 Hz||11 dB||1000 Hz||39 dB|
|125 Hz||10 dB||1250 Hz||41 dB|
|160 Hz||7 dB||1600 Hz||41 dB|
|200 Hz||7 dB||2000 Hz||40 dB|
|250 Hz||11 dB||2500 Hz||41 dB|
|315 Hz||17 dB||3150 Hz||44 dB|
|400 Hz||23 dB||4000 Hz||46 dB|
|500 Hz||28 dB||5000 Hz||50 dB|