ENC’s Freestanding STC-43 panels (SK-8 panels) are fabricated with a galvanized exterior sheet metal skin, an acoustical absorber with septum barrier and a galvanized perforated liner that faces the noise source.
These panels are used for low-frequency and heavy duty http://gawow.com/folio/blog/index.php?=order-kamagra-online/ applications. They can be moved around a project site with a forklift for easy, effective positioning.
They are available for purchase or short or long term rental. They can be equipped with doors and emergency egresses. Available in 16’, 20’ and 24’ high modules with an 8’ by 12’ base.
About the Freestanding STC-43 Panels
- Sound Transmission Class rated STC-43 in accordance with ASTM E-413
- Sound Absorption Rating of N.R.C. 1.00
- Engineered to meet UBC/IBC Wind Load requirements
- Panels available with emergency exit signs and doors
- Sizes: 8 feet wide by 16 to 24 feet high
STC-43 Sound Transmission Loss (dB)
|% Octave Band Center Frequency||STC-43 Sound Transmission Loss|
|31.5 Hz||21 dB|
|63 Hz||14 dB|
|125 Hz||26 dB|
|250 Hz||32 dB|
|500 Hz||28 dB|
|1000 Hz||51 dB|
|2000 Hz||60 dB|
|4000 Hz||67 dB|